We are working closely with corporate partners to create tailored sponsorship that meets their business objectives.
Your business could
- make the Clark Center entrance fee free
- support the four exhibitions yearly hosted at the Center
- support a temporary exhibition with opportunities for high profile publicity and client entertainment at a "Private View"
- support an educational program to demonstrate your commitment to the local community
- support conservation of particular objects in the collection with a corporate acknowledgement
- support the maintenance of our Bonsai Garden and collection with a corporate acknowledgement
- support the library
Corporations may deduct all contributions to the Clark Center as a 501(c)(3) organization up to an amount normally equal to 10% of their taxable income.
If your business is interested in working with the Center please contact:
Barbara McCasland, Administrative Supervisor
The Clark Center for Japanese Art and Culture
15770 Tenth Avenue
Hanford, CA 93230
Tel: (559) 582-4915
Fax: (559) 582-9546